Interesting articles and links related to bisexuality
1. Hiding Bisexuality Increases Risk of Depression
2. Yes I really am bisexual. Deal with it. by WILSON DIEHL
3. Getting Bi – Presenter and singer-songwriter Tom Robinson, who shocked the homosexual community by falling in love with a woman, examines what it means to be bisexual in Britain today
4. Bisexuality and the space between binary categories.
An interview with Robyn Ochs, bisexual activist and editor of The Bisexual Research Guide and the book Getting Bi: Voices of Bisexuals Around the World
5. Bisexuality Does Not Reinforce The Gender Binary, It Dissolves It
A short interesting piece by Cameron Kude on gender binaries and pansexuality
6. Ritch and Famous: A bisexual/queer/pansexual video blogger with lots of interesting and articulate things to say. I have found some of these particularly helpful.
Relevant Favourites: Brief Bibbel to Being a Bisexual Boyhttp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaZkz8l3Cg0
Bisexual v. Pansexual : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yrg5x-hHNM
Bisexual Credentials : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Ip6VM81Mk
Shit Bisexuals Say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbL3Y_HWmq0
How am I Queer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmZ8P7okVgI
7. Google’s Bisexual Problem, by Faith Cheltenham
Ever found it difficult to find things about bisexuality on the internet? This article tells you why.
8. Coming out to my wife by Mark Bently Cohen.
An article about a married man admitting his bisexuality to his wife.
9. The Peculiar Kind.
A video blog by awesome queer women. This episode speaks about the stigmas of bisexuality.
11. WNYC radio discussion on bisexual identity
12. Ahmed Shihab-Eldin hosts a discussion on bisexuality with Ellyn Ruthstrom, Allen Rosenthal, Neal Boulton and A.J. Walkley